High school curriculum development for the Earth science curriculum
- Preparing texts for a basic course "Introduction to Earth Science".
- Development of experiments for laboratory activities.
- Development of research projects for students named "Geotop".
- Development of a microcomputer simulation named Geo3D for learning geological structures and for the development of spatial visualization.
- Development of a module in environmental geology emphasizing the relationships between Earthquakes and society.
- Development of a module named the Carbon Cycle which integrates the Earth Systems including man.
- Development of a module "Evolution in the perspective of the geological time" which integrates the geology with biology and chemistry.
- Development of educational field trips.
- Development of strategies for using multimedia presentations as an educational tool.
Junior-high school Curriculum Development
Supporting the Junior-high group in curriculum development and in-service training
Kindergarten Curriculum Development
Let's rock – a curriculum for the kindergarten
In-service courses in earth-sciences
Integrating issues in the "earth sciences" in the junior-high school curriculum.
Research Evaluation and Planning
Formative and summative evaluation of new courses, learning environments and learning strategies.